Public Health Perspectives is a free online webinar series designed to showcase programs impacting public health. PHP discusses program design, lessons learned, and creative solutions with public health professionals around the nation. Each PHP webinar takes approximately 1-hour to complete.
PHP Webinars are hosted live on the second Friday of each month at 10am PST.
To join the live session, please enroll in the course before 10am PST on the day of the webinar. All PHP sessions are recorded. If you enroll after the live webinar session has ended, the course will contain a video recording of the live session you can watch instead. Please note, it may take up to one month for the recording to become available.
Participants will learn:
- Review the burden of lung cancer
- Identify individuals at risk for lung cancer
- Review and apply lung cancer screening guidelines, recommendations, and research
- Review and apply lung cancer screening in primary care practice settings
- Understand and review lung cancer biomarkers
- Public health professionals
- Community members
Duration: ~ 1 hour
Continuing Education: N/A
Author: Arnold D. Chung
PHP Webinar Welcome
Webinar Description and Presenter Bios
Save the Date for Next Month's PHP
Optional Discussion Board